Sunday, July 25, 2010

About Me



Sridhar, a Normal boy with Extraordinary Twitter addiction and Gadget Addiction as well..

I am doing my Graduation On Computer Application from the University Of Madras..

Sridhar is Naturally Very Reserved and Shy, But Not Anymore As Twitter Has Done a World of Good For Me in Opening Up And i Love Making Friends..

2 Responses to “About Me”

Leo said...
February 10, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Hi Sridhar! I just came across your blog as I was intrigued by your post "4 best Twitter tools to schedule your Tweets". I am currently working on a completely new form to schedule tweets, designed to be more intuitive and time-saving than current tweet schedulers out there. I was wondering whether you would be interested in a guestpost or review for your blog from my side. :)
You better judge for yourself if you find the time to do so. It's here at http://bufferapp.com

It would be fantastic if you could let me know what you think. Just started following you on twitter too (I am @LeoWid).

cheers,
Leo


Anonymous said...
November 5, 2012 at 5:14 AM

Filter/moderate your comments spaces! Way too much spam.


Post a Comment